Finalising our study and starting our testing!!!
The intense work in Technical and Steering Committee, followed by the 4th TWS from the 20th until 22th March 2018:
• 1st work session (20th March, afternoon) – Preparation of the marketing brief: Reminder of WP4 challenges. Group working session on partner’s eco-itineraries and target public including final discussion.
• 2nd work session (21th March) – Requirements for eco-itineraries:
- Benchmarking focus on good practices: exchange of good practices with MEET project (ENI), DESTIMED project (Interreg MED) and Cinquè Llac project (local experience on sustainable tourism).
- Co-working session among partners on eco-itinerary.
- Discussion on methodological focus, budget, time schedule and roadmap for the implementation of eco-itineraries.
- Presentations of Berguedà’s territory by local entities: general touristic strategy of Berguedà; local policy and local actions of Saldes municipality related to the quality night sky; picturesque landscape values linked to the quality night sky.
• 3rd work session (22th March) – Discovering Pedraforca area through field visits. Partners shared experiences on topics:
- “Particular ecosystem” and “proud local people” visiting Trementinaires Museum and attending a workshop of aromatic Herbs in Centre de flora del Parc Natural del Cadí Moixeró.
- “Heritage and historic places” paying a visit of Gósol village and Castle, Fumanya Paleontological center and Museum of Cercs’ Mines.
- “Particular ecosystem” visiting centre of Cadí Moixeró Natural Park.
- and “Mediterranean and Cultural identity” attending the presentation of Fia Faia festivity by pupils of Sant Julia de Cerdanyola primary school and by members of Fia Faia Association.