It was time to meet us and our results!!!!
After 3 years of intensive work between the 10 partners representing 9 Mediterranean mountains from 5 countries (Albania, France, Greece, Italy, Spain), time came to promote and disseminate the results among others mountains areas, local authorities involved in sustainable tourism issues, others networks of mountains or linked to Mediterranean areas. That’s why EMbleMatiC partners organised this international conference, in Anogia, Crete, Greece on 1st and 2nd of October 2019.
All the stakeholders participating in the definition and the implementation of sustainable tourism policies/projects including:
- local authorities (technical staff) involved in sustainable tourism projects or strategies local or regional levels
- elected representatives/decision-makers from local authorities
- managers from tourism NGO/organisations: tourism office...
- national or European network of mountains, of Mediterranean areas....
- sustainable tourism experts
- European representatives: European commission, Member of the European Parliament
You can find the conference report, the final agenda and the link to register below.