Our key deliverables
for our studying phase
- a common methodological framework for the characterization of the “emblematic dimension” of each territory with a participative approach (but also a way to appreciate the eligibility of future mountains to join the network)
- an in depth study of the EMbleMatiC dimension of our territories' tourism destinations.
for our testing phase
- A marketing brief for an EMbleMatiC SLOW TOURISM PRODUCT in the coastal Mediterranean mountains area.
Partner CETT will capitalise on the results of the study to decline them into a more operational shared frame of reference for each partner to launch its own pilot action.
- Creation of 9 EMbleMatiC slow tourism eco-itineraries: each one developing the emblematic dimension specific to each partner territory whilst including the common emblematic elements listed in the marketing brief.
for our transferring phase
- a quality referential for the EMM (EMbleMatiC Mediterranean Mountains) network, as costal destinations of excellence.
- a transfer guide for the implementation of eco-itinerary for Emblematic Mediterranean Mountains as coastal destinations of excellence.
Its purpose will be to disseminate the lessons we learnt and provide practical recommendations.
for our communication actions
- a shared umbrella brand based on our sustainable and responsible tourism approach
- common communication tools (posters, videos, guides...)
for the management of the project
- common monitoring and reporting tools for the management of the project according to defined methodology and Programme’s guidelines.